Sunday, February 20, 2011

Waffles and Spaghetti, oh yeah, and it's snowing!

  SO it's SNOWING! Hooray! As long as I don't have to get wet in it!
Today we actually made it to church with out getting lost. And I heard the best description of the Pittsburgh streets yet: Most streets are like waffles, but the streets in Pittsburgh are like Spaghetti!
Its true! Streets like spaghetti!
    So we have been taking to these spaghetti streets! And its been fun!
Hubs and I think we may have found our apartment! So we are just hoping for jobs to follow this week! Hubs might have two interviews this week and I am going to try and get myself one...
We went to Jubilee this weekend and it was great! We got to see some old friends and we also made some new friends which was so good!
  So this week will be all about job hunting!
Also might I add that I have been watching season one of Gilmore girls and... I LOVE IT!
  And I am also schemeing decorating ( cheap or free ) ideas for our apartment!
Any good ideas!
DOOO Share!!
xo
<3

3 comments:

  1. Thrift store shirts. Make into cushions. :)

    Love love the blog, lilnelsonlady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) aw i love gilmore girls.

    btw, i created a blog thing...so i could follow you :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete