Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If its my nose, why can't I BREATHE out of it?

So here I am procrastinating. Sitting on the couch. Facebook stalking the masses while my Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown is waiting for me upstairs. But like all good things, this no excersizing/eat what ever you want madness must come to an END! Chocolate. White processed flour.  Butter. Sugar. Sugar. Sugar. Ice cream. Pizza.
Mandy's Pizza. oooo oh Mandy's pizza...
   My first night in Pgh we went to Hungy Mandy's Pizza. Best pizza in the north. Best pizza in my belly ever. We should NEVER have gone there... because now I'm dreaming about it.
Not to mention the bakery near by that has gigantic cinnamon rolls, fresh, right out of the oven, for 75 cents. WHO DOES THAT! ?
   Living in the city is not going to make eating healthy any easier...
Enough procrastinatin.... ughhhh
Oh by the way did I mention that apparenly my nose does not like the frigid north and all this heat coming out of air vents every where all over the house? Sinus infection? Who knows... all I know is that home girl is only breathin on one nostirl. ... Maybe I'm too sick to work out today.. maybe I need a cupcake.. with butter cream frosting....
and pink sprinkles.... and a mocha from Starbucks...

1 comment:

  1. crazy weird fact: you only breath out of one nostril at a time any way. Yes. It's just that they switch regularly and when they can't, ouch!

    Eucalyptus oil in hot steamy water, or peppermint tea. You can drink the peppermint, but not the oil.

    PS this is Alison, titanium is my alias.

    ReplyDelete