Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Week in PA

So here we are in PENSYLVANIA! I can't even believe it!
   I never realized  how southern I have become...  I don't know anything about Magnolia trees or catillians and I can't actually make friend chicken... but I think all the southern charm has rubbed off on me.
Which would explain why I have been completely offended by every Pittsburgher I come in contact with.
Crazy things about Pittsburgh so far ( besides the no-nonesense, direct and loud manner of speaking... RUDE! )
  #1.  Ginormous Sandwiches from Primanti Brothers : Hello GIANT Corned Beef Sandwich loaded with frechfries, cole slaw, and tomato between two huge pieces of deli bread. WOAH! Delicious.
Did I mention that we also ordered chili cheese fries? (Pictures to come... )
  We walk into the restuarant and basicially get yelled at until we get our food slapped down in front of us. It was great.

#2. Crazy Streets... There is no North, South, East or West. Except the West End, the East End. The North Hills and the South Hills. .. Currently we are chillin up in the North Hills with two Golden Retrievers and two lovely Reverends.

#3. MAPS:  so far we have been getting around the city with a MAP. Its been totally nuts and really fun. We have been zooming all around the city getting lost and then getting found again. So we have been getting to known the city little by little.

  So here we are on a new adventure in Pittsburgh! CRAZY!
<3

3 comments:

  1. Ok, correction - I haven't been offended by every Pittsburgher... just some... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Enjoy your new adventure. Glad you made it safely. <3 Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Enjoy your new adventure. Oh, and welcome to blogspot. :)

    ReplyDelete