Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Are those MY THIGHS!?

Every one asks this question right?
 SO THERE I WAS. HERE I AM! Asking myself this question... and wondering...
 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON !?!?! With my body?
Dear Innocent, Unassuming, lovely women under 30,
   Hello, my name is Thunder Thigh and this is my friend Cell (short for cellulite),
      This is a courtesy call for your body parts that jiggle.  I will come and live with you for ever after you turn 24. So belly up to the smoothie bar and buy some new running shoes sugar plum because if you don't your ass is mine. Literally.
   Love,

T.T. & C.

 Did you have a vision of thighs with faces swirling around your head, because I did!
  Ok. So, yeah yeah yeah. I'm being dramatic. I'm slightly deranged and crazy when it comes to cellulite. And hey. Please allow me to say that I am pretty proud of my thunder thighs. When they make good thunder. Like... Ima kick your butt (my own?) thunder. Not I'ma jiggle you till you laugh so hard from crying thunder. That didn't even make sense.
Basically what I am saying is... LET'S STAY FIT LADIES! WE CAN DO IT.  Tell that negative voice in the back of your head to take a permanent vacation. Eat some broccoli. Girl some chicken. Take  your multivitamin. And WORK IT. Shake whatcha mama gave ya. Go up the stairs. Go to the gym. Download some beats (can I please recommend some Daddy Yankee and Elvis Crespo?- Seriously. Elvis Crespo + the Stair master = Match made in the heavenly realms!) Not only to stave off the wiggle jiggle. But to let your outsides reflect your insides = THE BOMB. Because you are. mm hmm.
And we also all want to live to be 30!
<3
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment