Thursday, July 21, 2011

Amelia Bedelia &... Me!

SO today as I tripped into a door, dropped a handful of diapers and stepped into a child's bare foot... I finally realized that : I AM AMELIA BEDELIA!  Remember her? Tall, lanky... clumsy but well meaning?!? OK, so correction! I am not at all tall and lanky. Actually the opposite! BUT  we are alike in many ways. We drop, bump and crash into various things, including children!


I don't exactly wear a French Maid/ Nun Habit all the time.  Have you ever actually read an Amelia Bedelia book? I used to read them every day! It's definitely on my recommended reading list for people of all ages.
      I have, yet again, contracted a bad case of Toddleritis. When you walk around all day saying " You need a boggie wipe!" and then wipe the boogies, it's not surprising that the germs would migrate their way into your holy immune system and take over your body. And then you too would need a boogie wipe! Which I now do.
   I MUST I MUST I MUST INCREASE MY BUST. And my immune system. Or else ! Plus my best friend is getting married in ONE WEEK! AHHHH!!
  So I am sitting here watching an Affair to Remember. Sniff sniff. and reading Martha Stewart magazine and waiting for the Husband to get home from class!
Off to register for classes tomorrow! Nothing deep to say these days.
But soon.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! Also, why is that little girl walking around with a saw??

    ReplyDelete