Saturday, July 16, 2011

Inspire me...

So THERE I WAS reading O magazine. For which my mother slightly ( or seriously...) ridiculed me ....
Not saying I agree with Oprah and everything she says, although I would love it if she paid my tuition to go back to school! Any ways! So I was perusing my way through those gorgeously designed pages and they were all about poetry! hm. And I like it! And some times we just need words to wash over us to let us remember where our heart is. and it beeps.
So today this is how it happened:
 * i wake up next to brad...er um my husband who looks like brad pitt... ( especially in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.. what the heck?)
* i take the husband over to his school and he goes to his class where he learns how to save people! He is so cool and awesome! Soon he will be riding around in one of these!
Kinda freaks me out but I didn't marry an adventure man for no reason! He is adventurous !
* I eat one heck of a delicious cupcake. yum. gluten free and everything. chocolate. breakfast. yum. My thighs didn't thank me... but they did later... when
* On the way home I got inspired upon seeing the bridges reflecting in the still water in the golden morning light and decide to ride my bike down town....
* big booty big booty bikes down town to see the bridges.. great ride there... thigh killer ride back!
WARNING: do not do a leg work out and then ride your bike up hills the next day. It will hurt.
* finish the day with grocery shopping. I AM SO BAD at GROCERY SHOPPING! WHAAAAAT the heck.
* OH! did i mention that we now have a washer and a dryer in our basement! LAUNDRY TIME!
      So it has been a good, good day. The sun was shining and it was love-leee.
Oh. and bout being inspired. I want to be inspired. I just realized that i want to be inspired but I also NEED to be inspired. Today the light on the bridges and the water inspired me. Tomorrow who knows! But as my friend Amber would say " it's crucial " So Ima go out and look for some.
What inspires YOU dahhhling?
oh and ... i think this is the new blog face. for real.
DUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment