Friday, June 3, 2011

SPANDEX ONLY!

This is from Saturday. Please laugh at me.

So. Today I made a major decision. Like life altering. I am talking serious decisions. Like - stop picking my nose in public kind of serious.
This decision came when I realized it was hot outside today. So I went over to my dresser  and pulled out my favorite blue shorts from Ann Taylor Loft. I love my shorts. Well, I loved them until I put them on and I looked down and my legs looked like sausages encased in one hell of a bargain pair of shorts. So OF COURSE I took them off and threw them across the room and announced to the whole world. er. Steve... that i was NOT leaving the house under any condition.  " I have TS! AND FWS! I am never going into public again!" stomp stomp stomp. I hide in the bathroom. Steve burries his head in pillows.
" You have thunder thigh syndrome and.. what is FWS? " muffeled, confused and slightly worried Steve voice barely makes it to me in the bathroom.
" FAT WOMAN SYNDROM!  DUH!!" haha. I really said that. HAHAH!!
And then I am pretty sure that I rationalized the plan to gain more weight because HEY, if I am going to be at all fluffy, I might as well gain a little more weight so I can at least have bigger tata's!
   Well then I calmed down and put on a stretchy skirt and we went out on a breakfast date like we planned. To eat pancakes. Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I was shouting about never eating pancakes and How can I eat them! It's like pouring gasoline on a forest fire in California!!...
    But my cool, calm and collected husband is rarely phased by my dramatic antics and he usually makes me laugh and tells me I can do it!
   So then we go down to the strip district and eat with the locals. I guess we are locals too. Or maybe we weren't until today! We ate pancakes under the warm sunshine and even sat next two two other couples who were totally great and they borrowed our ketchup! - I love it when people borrow my ketchup!
    So much love to all.
laugh laugh laugh! xo

1 comment:

  1. Your husband is a gem!

    Love love love Morgan. :) Enjoy your sunshine pancakes and ketchup sharing in the future!

    ReplyDelete