Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hello Sailor.... Hello Sailor... Hello Sailor....

So here I am ! It's starting to be Spring time in the great city of Pittsburgh!
Although we are supposed to get more snow next week.. I'm ignoring that and focusing on the beautiful sunshine and little green buds around these parts right now!
    So it's been two weeks of " keep your toes on the floor please" and " control your body!" as well as "let me check your diaper" and " do you want to put your pee in the potty?". Pretty fabulous times.
If you ever want to learn how to raise a child, and you have no prior experience this is my genious suggestion: go work at a pre-school/day care for a few months. You will learn everything you ever needed to know.
 So the days are good. Currently we are storing most pots and pans on the floor... haha. And anxiously awaiting our land lords permission to PAINT our bleak-off -white-haven't-been-painted-in-12-years-walls.
Also awaiting some great garage sales and furniture deals any where they can be found!
   I tried to go to the farmers market today to buy zuchinni... and I got there at 12. The same time it closed! Unvelievable! Did I also mention how the other day I was talking on the phone, drinking coffee, and digging through my purse at the same time ( because  I thought I locked my keys in the car..) and suddenly my coffee was in the air... flying, then crashing into a pick up truck! AH! Thankfully it bounced off and landed on the ground and exploded every where... yeah. No matter where I live I will always be crazy and unbelievably clumbsy. Yup.

Well, happy spring friends! Hopefully more to come and hopefully internet at the house very soon!
xo
<3




'

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, and the laughs. I'm glad your coffee didn't explode on the truck! :) I'm so ready for spring too!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete