Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ode to NYC

Thinking of the fall.
Which makes me think of these girls:


Who introduced me to fall, pumpkin spice latte's and midnight adventures. Oh. And let me not forget they also taught me... how to drive, bleach my girl stash, put outfits together and basically how to survive college. <3 Only one missing is Han <3

Fall, which is coming...!!EEKKK! Also makes me want to watch You've Got Mail about every 3 hours...


 I wouldn't mind at all if my whole house looked like this...







And of course, You've Got Mail just makes me pine after NYC... 



The Upper West Side...



All the lights... 


The Park...





                                                                       SIGH.




I guess we kind of get this view in Pittsburgh... ish. 



And of course all of these thoughts just remind me that....




But I do any ways!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment