Monday, May 23, 2011

CELL- U - LITE : Seriously?

SO: CELLULITE IS TAKING OVER MY WHOLE BODY!
 I'm serious. I think I saw it on my nose today. For real. Ok. I'm being dramatic. But those 800 way mirrors at the gym ain't be lyin'. It's time to bring on the lunges and the squats and the crunches.
For real. If you are reading this and you could be turning 24 some time in the near future: BE WARE. This could happen to you! If it does call me and we'll sympathize and I'll give you a copy of my cellulite busting moves! Ghetto- licious bootay girls gotta stick together.
  On the bright side of the world! We just got back from am amazing trip to NC ! AHH! It was great!
More on that to come! We are snagging some internet from the laundry mat and the clothes are dry!
   <3 xo's~!

1 comment:

  1. I just read this. out loud. to phil. in my most Morgan-esque voice. we both full-body-laughed. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete